Catalyst was founded on the belief that things could be, and should
be, done better.
For our clients, we enhance the quality and performance
of their people, their teams and their organisations, by
designing and delivering ground breaking motivational events and
team development programmes.
For ourselves, we run a dynamic and rewarding company, where creativity
and imagination are always encouraged, and where every
member of the team is equally able to fulfil their ambitions.
This is why our goal is not to be the biggest, but to be the best.
Catalyst design and deliver programmes, experiences
and solutions which support the development of high performance
In this way we align our clients' people, culture,
values and objectives
Catalyst have spent 12 years leading our industry.
The level of experience and expertise we have developed is unmatched,
and the experiences we create are unequalled. We have worked with
every type of team in every conceivable context. We have experienced
everything that can occur when staging live events; we know how
to anticipate and handle the unexpected. We are professionals.
Most of the worlds leading businesses choose to rely on us because
of our experience and track record of excellence.
- 1999 Voted 'Team Activity Operator of the Year' by the CHA.
- 2000 Voted 'Team Activity Operator of the Year' by the CHA.
- 2001 Voted 'Team Activity Operator of the Year' by the CHA.
- 2001 Awarded Marketing Week 'Award Of Excellence'.
- 1989 Catalyst founded by partners
Guy Baker and Martin Ruby.
- 1990 Business acquired by Beacon Broadcasting.
- 1991 Second UK office opens.
- 1992 Management buyout returns company to private ownership.
- 1993 Voted 'Team Activity Operator of the Year' by the CHA.
- 1997 UK Head Office moves to new premises at Ruby Mill.
- 1998 US Office opens in Alexandria, near Washington DC.
- 2001 Australian Office opens near Brisbane.
- 2003 Middle East Office opens in Dubai